VincentClark Enterprise is now accepting ad banners. Currently there are two banners and one advertisement on VincentClark.net. We are hoping to expand on that in the months to come. VincentClark Enterprise is also pleased to announce that we successfully turned down Ilacas Enterprise's (http://ilacas.com) hostile takeover bid. The board voted to reject the deal on March 7, 2004 and is looking at taking over Ilacas.com. More information will be provided when the details are ready to be released to the public.
People often ask me, "Vince, what do you think about late at night after you successfully weeded out all the loosers in your phone book, purged all the e-mail addresses of people that you don't want to contact again, what is it that you think about?"
Why does my clock in the car slow down? I think I have this one figured out.You see, the closer you get to the speed of light the slower time goes. So when you are in constant motion in your car time is slightly slower than a stationary object. So if Einstein is right, then we will have shorter life spans depending upon our travel. Or is it the other way around, not quite sure, but this being in constant motion cannot be a good thing. Even when we are standing still, we are still on a rock that is spinning around 1,000 miles an hour spinning around a star at god knows how fast, the star is circling the center of the galaxy and the galaxy is expanding. How fast are we really going? What would happen if we were completely stop. Which gets me to think about ghosts. If they have no weight to them how are they staying on this planet and not being launched into space? If a Cadillac is going at the speed of light, what would happen if it turned on its headlights? Well if the same Cadillac was going 80 miles per hour and turn on its headlight, why is it that we can see them, since technically the lights are going at the speed of light plus 80 miles per hour. Not to mention the speed of merely existing on this planet, what is time? I am confused. With a trailing thought, look Souther California blows. Its bad enough with this heat in March, but if I see one more car commercial or financial investor getting cozy with their clients I am going to flip. This isn't right, they are hounding us commercial break after commercial break. That is why I will no longer eat, do, or buy anything I see on a commercial in Southern California.I feel like I am taking crazy pills! So watch out Seattle, if this keeps up so am I. (Get it, keeps up, Seattle north of us, up, get it?)
Thanks for reading,
Vincent Clark
Friday, May 7, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment