VincentClark Enterprise is planning to move VincentClark.com and all of its
assets to its new server running PHP as opposed to ASP, which means this is
going to get a little tricky. The part that impacts you the most is that the
newsletter engine will soon be powered by PHP, not ASP. Again this is going
to be a challenge. So please bear with us during the transition.
You know, a friend of mine told me that my photo was really gorgeous and
that I have a lot of talent in taking photos.
http://vincentclark.com/opa/dir.asp ) I had to disagree. I don't have any
talent at photography; I just have a knack for being at the right place at
the right time.
A theory states that if you have an infinite number of monkeys with an
infinite number of keyboards you will soon get the complete works of
Shakespeare. Who is that infinite monkey that banged out the scripts? That
monkey is me. You see, I have no real talent with computers, I just hit a
bunch of keys and eventually something is produced. No talent, I am just
that infinite monkey writing the code that is needed or taking that photo at
the exact right moment. Perhaps that is what talent is-the infinite monkey.
Who knows? Just a thought...
Thanks for reading,
Vincent
Friday, May 7, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment