It has been brought to my attention that my newsletter has lost its edge,
that I don't say anything controversial at all any more. Well, here it is,
my political opinion.
First on the list is the onslaught of commercials that portray men as whiny
helpless kids that desperately need the strong, well dressed, well
put-together woman to guide him and the family. At first this offended me,
but then one day I realized that men still make more money than women. After
that I felt much better.
What about the war in Iraq? I have seen one friend receive a purple heart
and another come home in a body bag, which made the war hit home. Do I still
think that we should have gone in? Of course I do. Remember, this is a group
of people that have publicly announced their intentions of wiping Israel and
America off the face of the map. These people need to be dealt with. They
think they can frighten us by downing a medical helicopter (which is how my
friend was killed, something that not even the Vietnamese did).
I say the next stop: Syria. And while we are at it, lets open a McDonald's
in each of these countries. In fact, lets build a McDonald's on the
outskirts of Mecca.
People say, "The US is not the world's police force." Well then who is? Is
it the UN? When they get some guts to actually do something, then we might
let them take over the job.
As in Spain, Europe shows that when they get attacked by aggressors they're
cowards because they don't want to get hit again. Hence they let Nazi
Germany run through Europe virtually unopposed. They would have let the
Soviets do the same, but naturally the Americans stopped them. Hell, they
couldn't even take care of the Serbs without our help.
Now people say, "Where are the weapons of mass destruction? Bush lied."
Well, we bombed Serbia for 70 days with depleted uranium shells that
destroyed the Yugoslavian infrastructure on the promise that there were mass
graves. Well, Clinton supporters, where are the mass graves that we were
promised? Did Clinton wage an unjust war on Serbia? I believe that anyone
that announces their intentions to wipe America off the face of the Earth
should be dealt with swiftly and comprehensively-end of story.
If there is a controversial topic you would like me to explore please e-mail
me.
Thank you for reading,
Vincent
Friday, May 7, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment