So I am watching TV, then I notice a commercial about the News at ten. They tell me about all this stuff that I need to know. When I visit there website there is no sign of what I need to know to keep my family safe. This is information that we need to know, and need to know now, I can't wait until ten o clock to find out how to protect myself. I need that information at once or I could put someone I care about at risk. What is up with that, I need to protect my friends and family, so why won't they tell me what I need to know right now, why? The show came on and I started not caring about the urgency of what I can do to protect myself. VincentClark.com is doing fine, thanks for asking. Vincent Clark
[originally posted in asp version of the newsletter prior to 5/07/2007]
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment