There has been a lot of new activity on the VincentClark Network. We recently launched VincentClark.info, the official biography site for myself. VincentClark Network has also launched, quotes.vincentclark.net and soon will be launching photos.vincentclark.net. I often ask myself the question, Does Michele Eisner have admin rights on his computer at work? Is he allowed to download unsigned active x controls onto his desktop? Does have a desktop or a lap top, would he have both? It is questions like these that keep me up at night. I don't have a real point to that, but to say, how much do we really think. It doesn't take one long to figure out that we are one more trial, one more proposition, one public out cry from screaming out, "That is it, I give up." There is a problem out there, but nobody knows what exactly it is, until now. The problem is simple, we have done it all before. Peterson, sorry but the OJ trial sort of burnt me out of the whole courtroom showdown. That is why I don't even pay attention to the Blake case, sorry, but I just don't know the guy and am a bit perplex to why I should care. Even Iraq, didn't we do that whole Persian Gulf thing about eleven or twelve years back? Watching sitcoms now is only to see how they will put a new spin on the one of twelve plots for the sitcom standard. We have seen it all before. That is why we need something new, something that nobody ever seen or thought of ever. What will that Vince? I don't know, if I did then someone would have already thought about it and then my point would be null and void. All I know is that we will know it when we see it. So this is what we need to do. Act wired. Yes it is a simple solution but there is a bit more to it. We need to keep the world on its toes, starting with one person at a time. That is why you need to tell your boss that you won't come into work if there is a space ship over LA. Of course you might want to modify it a bit and say that you won't come to work if there is a space ship over a city or large town, that way you have all your bases covered. Wear two different shoes to work one day. Put up a web site about you and why people should care. Ask your co-worker for coffee, when she agrees tell her that you are a bit swamped so you can't make it, and then ask her for a vanilla non-fat decaff late'. One day do nothing but sing, then skip gently down the hall singing "I need a hero". Or hear is a novel idea, do something wired on your own, make something up and give that a try. Yea, they will laugh at you, but that will bring us one step closer to finding that new idea. Good Luck and thank you for reading this far, I know for some people that is quite a challenge. Vincent Clark
[originally posted in asp version of the newsletter prior to 5/07/2007]
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment